In the Paris and Lisbon offices, we are forming a brand new QA team and we’re looking for a QA Tester.
As a QA Tester you will be responsible for conducting manual tests and developing automated functional tests of products and features developed by the Engineering team. Additionally, you will:
- Track and report test results.
- Follow up with the Engineering team on bug fixes.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Product Owners and the engineering teams located both onsite and internationally.
The focus is on creating a robust product, detecting fails and errors in the early stages and ensuring that products are ready to be released.
Responsibilities you will have:
Working from our Lisbon office and reporting to our QA Lead based in Paris, you’ll collaborate with Product Owners to understand new features and decide how to test them.
- You’ll analyze feature requirements and acceptance criteria to produce quality test scenarios and test scripts.
- You’ll execute test scenarios, document the results and report bugs.
- You’ll work closely with the Release Manager and Product Owners to ensure thoroughly and efficiently tested releases.
- You’ll work with various teams to design and implement QA best practices and processes.
- You’ll have the opportunity to research and implement new testing frameworks and automation possibilities.
- International travel may be required from time to time.